WELCOME TO THE CHICAGO CHINATOWN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Lunar New Year Dinner 2015Thank you to all of our sponsors, donors and guests who supported the Chinatown Chamber of Commerce at its Lunar New Year Dinner on February 26, 2015 at Ming Hin Cuisine. A double-lion dance kicked off the evening which featured an eleven-course meal, Chinese classical music and fantastic raffle prizes. Gov. Bruce Rauner, Alderman Solis and other special guests joined in the fun event!
Lunar New Year ParadeThank you for joining us for the Lunar New Year Parade in Chicago Chinatown on Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM. This year, we celebrate the year of the Ram – 4713. In case you miss the live stream of the parade, the Chinatown Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Georama to bring you the recorded stream of the parade. You can watch it here.
Member SpotlightThe month of February features: Sylvan Learning Center.
Chicago Chinatown Chamber of Commerce welcomes its newest members:
More information coming soon !
Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year with Fashion Outlets of Chicago!Ring in the Year of the Sheep with a Special Chinese Lunar New Year Event at Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Starting Wednesday, February 18 through Sunday, March 1, visit Guest Services on Level 1 near Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, and receive your Chinese Lunar New Year red envelope featuring the following special offers and complimentary services:
– Free commemorative Year of the Sheep Green Savings Card (worth over $800 in additional savings). Green Savings Card features exclusive offers and incentives at your favorite participating stores and restaurants.
– Exclusive Lunar New Year retailer offers and incentives.
– Relax in our VIP lounge and enjoy complimentary hot tea and fortune cookies.
– Complimentary luggage hold at Guest Services.
Plus, bring the whole family to enjoy special performances:
-Friday, February 20 at 1:00 pm in Center Court: Enjoy a traditional Chinese lion dance performance. The lion expresses joy and happiness and used to summon luck and good fortune.
– Sunday, February 22 at 1:00 pm in Center Court: Enjoy the elegance, sights and sounds of traditional Chinese dance, musicians and martial artists.
Don’t miss this annual celebration!
Chicago PD Filming in ChinatownSee Here for more information.
Chicago’s Chinatown is FlourishingA nice article on Chicago’s Chinatown.
Choose Chicago Fall/Winter Visitor’s GuideYou can visit Choose Chicago’s Website for the newest Chicago visitor’s guide.
Chicago Ranks as one of the Top Ten Best Chinatowns in the US!Chicago Ranks as one of the Top Ten Best Chinatowns in the US by The Daily Meal!