Since 1983, the Chinatown Chamber of Commerce has facilitated the economic development and welfare of Chicago’s Chinese business community.
The Chamber is also expanding its vision of Chicago Chinatown as a nucleus of Chinese American and Asian businesses partnering with global entities in China and other parts of Asia.
By creating a vibrant and exciting destination for visitors to explore; the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago will reap the benefits of increased revenue streams and gain world-wide recognition of its culinary treasures, specialty products and exciting events held throughout the year.
Values to Members
- Through Chamber’s promotion and marketing, businesses can access the Chinatown community and Chamber’s extensive network of consumers
- Business and development assistance to Chamber members and community business.
- Educational workshops – luncheon series, seminars.
- Networking and partnerships
- Events that enables branding and promotion
- Chinatown Parking Corporation member discount tickets
- Increased business opportunities through Chamber’s extensive network including Chamber’s membership relations.
- Discounts on member events and member to member discounts.
- Listings in Chamber website and annual calendar
- Discounted advertising rates in annual calendar
- Discounted rates on parking validations and monthly parking at Chinatown Parking Lot.
The Chamber provides services to the community
- By promoting Chinatown activities
- Impacting safety through media police meetings
- Community beautification
- Events in Chinatown and for Chinese community at large
- Global outreach to drive home to Chinatown
- Strategic community development
- Liaison to government officials and offices in City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.
- Procurement opportunities and workshops with local government and corporations.
- Workshops and programs in conjunction with the City of Chicago and State of Illinois.
- Legislative updates affecting small businesses and economic state of the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.